JOB TITLE: eCommerce Coordinator
SUPERVISOR: Principal Owner
To provide support of E-Commerce activities and accurate webpage content, define data driven marketing strategies, and measure effectiveness of those initiatives.
- Maintain, update, modify, and edit products on Shopify including product images, weights, categories, specifications, and inventory.
- Manage all sales, SEO/SEM, and google analytics.
- Implement best practices for images, meta descriptions, and product titles, etc…
- Manage all site issues relating to technical, pricing, visual, content and copy.
- Manage all inventory and communicate with Owner regarding any inventory related needs.
- Lead marketing initiatives and promotions and make suggestions on content to help increase traffic, conversion and revenue.
- Responsible for daily sales reporting, analysis and tracking.
- Stay up to date on software and data trends.
- Actively propose new ideas and updates to owner and help implement new processes to improve overall workflow.
- Support the team in processing and shipping orders and returns.
- Provide excellent customer service when needed.
- 2+ years managing a website and digital marketing.
- Must be proficient in Shopify and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite and Quickbooks.
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or other email marketing services.
- Proficient in copywriting
- Articulate and ambitious
- Must have a strategic mindset and analytical experience.
- Excellent problem solver