JOB TITLE: Full-Time Sales Associate Palisades Store
SUPERVISOR: Principal Owner
To support the store sales floor and daily sales activities while using excellent customer service.
- Support Store Manager in daily sales activities.
- Greeting customers and help guide them through the store and determine specific needs while provide excellent customer service.
- Provide accurate product information.
- Keeping the sales floor merchandised and stocked.
- Ring sales and understand the POS system and it’s functions.
- Increase customer base by proactively reaching out to customers when new items arrive, and adding all new contacts/customers to contact list.
- Support with stock checking and cleaning.
- Provide product feedback to store manager and buyer.
- Understand and know all operational procedures to properly execute daily operations.
- Support Store Manager with all daily operational procedures.
- 2+ years of retail experience preferably in home decor or interiors.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Knowledge of Lightspeed.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- GREAT communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be a team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must live in the Los Angeles area and have a dependable car
- Ability to lift and mobilize large items, up to 50 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
**Salary dependent upon experience.
***Benefits include Medical Coverage and PTO.