Please submit your resume with a cover letter that tells us a little about you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB TITLE: Accounting Manager
DESCRIPTION: The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing the daily/monthly financials for the company and partner company.
- Prepare daily and EOM reports for forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Manage weekly AP and vendor payments.
- Manage the filing of all licenses and record keeping on them.
- Oversee sales tax reporting and payments.
- Prepare and submit all relevant documents for CPA firm.
- Responsible for all account reconciliations and monthly balance sheets.
- Oversee all AR.
- Capable of managing and maintaining a monthly budget.
- Provide administrative support to CEO and Operations Manager.
- Manage part time bookkeeper when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Must be analytical.
- Manufacturing background preferred.
- GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Netsuite knowledge and experience preferred but not required.
- Experience in ERP systems.
- Must be very detail oriented, with good follow through skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Must be dependable and able to work in a fast pace working environment under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.