Please submit your resume with a cover letter that tells us a little about you to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB TITLE: Director of Brand Partnership
SUPERVISOR: Principal Designer/Founder
Job Type: Full-time/Hybrid
Salary Range: $140,000 – $180,000
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Embody the Amber Lewis brand voice on digital platforms
- Execute the Amber Lewis creative vision through all brand, partnership, and retail avenues
- Act as point of contact for literary agents and editors for upcoming Book launches and tour
- Manage photoshoots for AID, including communication and planning with the internal AID team, photographers, homeowners
- Work cross-functionally with Shoppe Creative and Marketing teams to ensure that all product shots and imagery are in alignment with the brand
- Manage the All Sorts Of blog with assistance from Social Media Coordinator
- Manage all aspects of “Amber Lewis” as it pertains to licensing, brand growth, and visibility
- Continuously bring new licensing opportunities to Creative Director that align with the strategic plan
- Build and maintain strong relationships with AID key strategic brand partners, and serve as the primary point of contact for partnership execution
- Drive brand partner strategy while assisting partners in investing and developing concept/deliverables
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against partner account plans
- Manage the lifecycle of all co-branded partnerships campaigns across all platforms, including social, digital, etc.
- Manage and maintain records of all contracts related to brand partnerships
- Facilitate communication with third-party management agencies, talent agents, attorneys, and PR and marketing teams
- Manage Amber Interior Design’s social media presence with assistance from Social Media Coordinator
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
7+ years in a similar role
- Ability to manage the team’s schedule
- Required to travel to all Markets (High Point Market, Las Vegas Markets, etc.)
- Required to travel to all book signing events
Specific Skill Requirements
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Intuitive, good judgment, and able to “read the room”
- Forward-thinker and ability to manage up
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and is energized by constant change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internal and external
- Strong sense of urgency in responding to internal and external customers
- Organizational and time management skills; must have the ability to manage deadlines
- Think strategically, tactically, and creatively in the face of complex challenges.
JOB TITLE: Junior Designer
SUPERVISOR: Lead Designer & Principal Designer
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
Salary Range: $60,000 – $70,000
DESCRIPTION: An interior designer with 1-2 years of experience in a design firm with the ability to support a team in creating functionally beautiful spaces for residential and commercial clients while using industry knowledge, organization, design experience, and creativity, all while keeping within the Amber Interiors aesthetic.
- Provide design support and administration during all phases of completion and execution of design concepts and projects.
- Organize and maintain schedules and spec sheets, project binders, project samples, and material bins.
- Work with the team to maintain project purchase orders and invoices.
- Work on projects from all phases of design from concept and schematic design through installment, including but not limited to furniture schedules, vendor management and communication, sourcing, project management, site visits, management of project samples and sample library, and project installations.
- Assist in the set up of client presentations and creation of presentation boards to include mood boards, FF&E, surface materials, color palettes, and lighting.
- Be present to assist in onsite meetings with clients, the construction team, and subs as necessary by reviewing project progress and schedule and recording notable updates during meetings.
- Running sample pick-ups from vendors, visits to the warehouse, and miscellaneous tasks outside of the office setting.
- Manage tasks on multiple projects at once.
- Desire to grow with a go-getter mentality
- 2+ years of Interior Design Experience from design-specific firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- Knowledge of Studio Webware is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of finishes, materials, and standard specifications and terminology for design-related items. Practical knowledge of design styles and eras.
- Knowledge and experience on construction sites is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Ability to delegate tasks to self and others.
- Strong communication skills, including being able to lead in-person and/or conference call meetings, and write thorough and organized emails for vendors, clients, and teams.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with schedules, emails, communication, drawings and presentations.
- Confident in design decisions and project management skills; ability to anticipate team and projects needs, and to remain a few steps ahead.
- Reliable car and willing to travel.
- Ability to physically work on tasks including shopping, hauling samples, installation days and weeks which includes moving items, making beds, cleaning and packing.
- Familiar with design vendors, including furniture, fabric, lighting, tile/plumbing, rugs..etc.
Amber Interiors and Shoppe Amber Interiors are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.