Please submit your resume with a cover letter that tells us a little about you to email@example.com.
JOB TITLE: AutoCAD Designer
SUPERVISOR: Lead Project Designer
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
SALARY RANGE: $85,000 – $95,000
DESCRIPTION: Experienced AutoCAD Designer needed to support interior design team on high-end residential and commercial projects.
- Assist in placement of drawings in project files, continuously update onto layers, and set up all page layouts when given plan set backgrounds and elevation blockouts from architects.
- Keep all backgrounds up to date as plan sets are tweaked frequently during weekly design meetings with client.
- Add details to plan sets, such as furniture layouts, electrical needs, floor pattern plan, ceiling details, and FF&E tags.
- Advise whether preferred furniture selections fit into plans at their existing sizes, recommend whether custom pieces are needed and at what size.
- Translate all designs into elevation, adding in details such as base, casing, wall treatments, ceiling treatments, millwork, lighting, plumbing, etc.
- Review scope of work needed in weekly team Zoom meetings; deliverable drawing files due to the team every Friday morning. Drawings sent in DWG format.
JOB TITLE: Junior Designer
SUPERVISOR: Lead Designer & Principal Designer
Job Type: Full-time, Hybrid
SALARY RANGE: $65,000 – $75,000
DESCRIPTION: An interior designer with 1-2 years of experience in a design firm with the ability to support a team in creating functionally beautiful spaces for residential and commercial clients while using industry
knowledge, organization, design experience, and creativity, all while keeping within the Amber Interiors
- Provide design support and administration during all phases of completion and execution of design concepts and projects.
- Organize and maintain schedules and spec sheets, project binders, project samples, and material bins.
- Work with the team to maintain project purchase orders and invoices.
- Work on projects from all phases of design from concept and schematic design through installment, including but not limited to furniture schedules, vendor management and communication, sourcing, project management, site visits, management of project samples and sample library, and project installations.
- Assist in the set up of client presentations and creation of presentation boards to include mood boards, FF&E, surface materials, color palettes, and lighting.
- Be present to assist in onsite meetings with clients, construction team, and subs as necessary by reviewing project progress and schedule, and recording notable updates during meetings.
- Running sample pick-ups from vendors, visits to the warehouse, and miscellaneous tasks outside of the office setting.
- Manage tasks on multiple projects at once.
- Desire to grow with a go-getter mentality.
- 2+ years of Interior Design Experience, from design-specific firms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or related field from an accredited school.
- Knowledge of Studio Webware is a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of finishes, materials, and standard specifications and terminology for design-related items. Practical knowledge of design styles and eras.
- Knowledge and experience on construction sites is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team. Ability to delegate tasks to self and others.
- Strong communication skills, including being able to lead in-person and/or conference call meetings, and write thorough and organized emails for vendors, clients, and teams.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with schedules, emails, communication, drawings, and presentations.
- Confident in design decisions and project management skills; ability to anticipate team and project needs, and to remain a few steps ahead.
- Reliable car and willing to travel.
- Ability to physically work on tasks including shopping, hauling samples, installation days and weeks which includes moving items, making beds, cleaning, and packing.
- Familiar with design vendors, including furniture, fabric, lighting, tile/plumbing, rugs..etc.
JOB TITLE: Senior Accountant
SUPERVISOR: CEO and Creative Director
Job Type: Full-time, Hyrbid
SALARY RANGE: $70,000 – $90,000
- This position will be assisting with the entry of multiple-entity general ledgers, accounting close procedures
- Responsible for financial reporting, billing, entry, and reconciliations and ensuring adherence of internal controls
- Review and process weekly Accounts Payable and vendor payments
- Manage the filing of all business licenses and record keeping on them
- Oversee sales tax reporting and payments
- Prepare and submit all relevant documents for CPA firm
- Responsible for account reconciliations and monthly balance sheets with assistance from fractional Controller
- Capable of managing and maintaining a monthly budget
- Provide accounting and financial clarity to Leadership
- Manage and direct the AID Accounting Team’s priorities
- Create and update procedures that are aligned with the Accounting Department/ execute to Company on a whole
- Perform all other Accounting duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- A minimum of 2 years of directly related experience (or 5 years equivalent experience)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience in ERP systems (ideally NetSuite or Studio Designer but not required)
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accrual accounting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
Amber Interiors and Shoppe Amber Interiors are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.